The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Camping

Lot's and lot's of pictures!! Last weekend we went to Rock port with Joey's family and some of their neighbors. It was a short trip, but lot's of fun. We spent most of the time on the beach, playing games, or on the boat! Clayton trying to boogie board!
He had so much fun playing with this box!!
Not sure that he enjoyed this...but we thought we'd give it a try!
Aspen getting dirty!

Clayton getting dirtier!!
...and dirtier!!
Clayton and Momma
Anna and Stepho mastering the sand castle!

Hard at work!
Stepho, Anna, KB and Tracen
The adults..."supervising" and relaxing!
John, Sandy, and Darcy
Clayton loved being able to get dirty and have Momma not care one bit!

Papa and Clayton
Daddy and Clayton
Aspen watching the boat come in...Darcy and her pride and joy...Yoda...yes she took her dog on the boat!!
We had a great trip and hope to be able to do it again!

3 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love camping, but love going home and getting clean even more! I can't believe summer is nearly gone...

SheL said...

I am such a spaz! I just spent FOREVER reading your blog because I thought you hadn't updated it for so long... turns out I just had to scroll down past the slide show. Wow I am special! Such cute pics by the way. It was great to see you guys. I wish we could go camping together. Maybe someday...

SheL said...

me again =) I really like your "Live traffic feed." I might borrow the idea... I will run it past the husband.