The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Melissa's Bachelorette Party

Getting ready for my sister Melissa's wedding she had her rehearsal dinner on the 3rd of July. Afterwards, all the girls got ready to go to Porta' Call to have a bachelorette party and celebrate!! Pete and the guys met up with us later that night. Let's just say that it was an interesting night!! I think I got to know Pete (my new brother-in-law) a little better!! It was funny because Amber (my sister-in-law) and I were the only one's not drinking so we both had a great time people watching (and maybe a little babysitting)! We are so happy for Melissa and Pete and it was fun to see them happy together!

Amber, Melissa, and Me
Mo and her friend (bridesmaid) Jackie from Colorado
Mrs. Bridezilla!
Sista, Sista!!
Pete and Melissa

No comments: