The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My 25th Birthday!

I know I'm still catching up...here are some pictures from my birthday! After unpacking from camping we went to dinner at the Mayan. The kids loved watching the diving show! Afterwards we went to the movie Wall-E. Aspen liked it...Clayton was afraid of it...I thought it was okay...and Joey absolutely hated it! I kept looking over at him during the movie and he had this look on his face like "Why would you do this to me?". It was not one of Pixar's better movie's and I'm sure the kids didn't really understand it, but it wasn't terrible like Joey says it was. Oh well...it was my birthday and he just had to deal with it! I did appreciate that he went with us though...he hates movies at the theatre. I just felt bad that when he finally went he hated it!




1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like a lot of fun! I know I told you before, nut your family is so cute! Little Aspen looks just like you!

p.s. Thanks for the invite! :o)