The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, August 11, 2008

My sister's wedding day...

Okay...so finally I am posting my sister's wedding! She married Peter Mossberg on July 5th at Millenial Falls in Draper, Utah. It was a beautiful wedding and she was a beautiful bride! I was so excited that I got to be a part of her big day!! Here are some pictures...there are a lot!

Mike and my Mom
Pete and his GrandmaJillian and BrettJacie and ? (Groomsman #2)Jackie and ? (Groomsman #3)Me and Pete's older brother EricMy nephew Ethan pulling Clayton in the wagon (Ring Bearer's)!Our little stud!Princess Aspen...(she was so terrified to go down the isle by herself so my Dad walked her down!!) So cute!!Starting to enjoy the flower girl thing!!Pete watching Mo come down...aww!My Dad and his baby girl!Saying their vowsMr. and Mrs. Mossberg!!It's over...yay!!Me and EricAspen and Ethan...so cute!!
Father's/Daughter dance
Mark and Amber
Trying to get a family photo!

So that's it!! It was such a fun day and we wish Melissa and Pete a happy life together!

No comments: