The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, August 11, 2008

Camping

We went camping with Joey's family at Mirror Lake July 11th - 13th. It was beautiful up there, unfortunately it was also a little chilly! Mirror Lake is up towards Kamas for those of you who don't know. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins Caden and Hannah, they are in Utah for a few weeks from Washington. Uncle Scott (Joey's older brother) was still in Washington during this time taking his bar tests for law school. The 13th was my 25th birthday and I couldn't think of anything better than spending time with my family!

Clayton and Aspen

Caden, Clayton, and Aspen

I love this picture of Aspen! She is growing up so fast!
Aspen watching a movie on Auntie Stepho's i-Pod...it doesn't even seem to bother her that her tent collapsed!

She was so upset that I wanted to take her picture!

Joey and I in the beautiful mountains
The kids blowing bubbles

Melissa and Kimberly (sister-in-laws)
Darcy and Kelly playing backgammon

No comments: