The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, August 25, 2008

A few things...

I just wanted to say thanks for all of your advice! I think we were able to explain things to Aspen in a way she understood. She's at this age right now where I feel like I'm doing it all wrong! I think with your first it's kind of trial and error, because we as parents are learning along the way too! I just hope that with the help of our Heavenly Father I somehow manage to not screw both of my kids up, and still be able to remain close friends with them as they grow!!

Joey and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on July 28th!! I have been procrastinating this post because I was hoping to somehow turn some of my pictures (i.e high school, engagement, and wedding) into digital ones! But I have been too busy to even think about it... Too bad we didn't have digital cameras back then!! Anyways, I just want to let Joey know how much I love and appreciate him! He means everything to me, and the last 5 (or 8) years have been so fun!

On another note...I can't believe that it's almost September!! Where has this year gone?? This month was not too eventful. "Breaking Dawn" came out August 2nd and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!! It was different...but I thought it was a good way to end the Twilight Series. Joey's brother/and family were in town this month and we had fun hanging out with them. It was the start of the bow hunt for Joey a couple of weeks ago, so his weekends are spent mainly with the good ole' outdoors!! We have gone camping a little more this year than we have in the past...and I'm loving that! Also, Joey and I are going on the a doe hunt together in Delta/Fillmore this weekend! I'm hoping to shoot another deer this year and hopefully one that is not sick!!

There are pictures to come from some of our adventures this month...take care!

No comments: