The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mark, Amber and Rachel's going away BBQ

I forgot this one... On the 8th of July Mark, Amber and Baby Rachel had to say goodbye and head back to Texas. We had a BBQ at my Dad's house to say goodbye. We miss them so much! Especially Rachel (sorry guys you know we love her best!), she is going to get so big and I feel like I'm going to miss it! Now I know how you guys felt when you had to leave Aspen and Clayton! Just remember to tell her that Auntie Peaches is her favorite and hopefully I can come visit you soon! When I was born my Mom asked Mark what he wanted to name me and he said, "Peaches"...so that has become my new nickname for Rachel! It's unique and I love it! Here are some pictures from that night...

Clayton giving Rachel kisses...

Rachel and Auntie Peaches Clayton and Bethany
Mark and my Dad jumping on the tramp...this was hilarious!
Clayton and Aspen tackling Uncle Markie!
Me and Amber (apparently something was funny?!)

Here is a picture of the kids...Clayton, Rachel and Aspen from a day during there trip when Mark and Amber wore them all out...sleeping in the car!

Here's one of Aspen feeding Rachel a bottle...such a good cousin!

No comments: