The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pics from our 1st trip to Oregon...

I think this was one of our first road trips with both the kids...lets just say they made things interesting. I personally didn't care for the "Stop touching me Clayton...", "Put your foot on your own side!", "You're a baby...No you're a baby..." the ENTIRE 6 hours!! Thank goodness they slept a little on the way!
Here we go...
I think this is against the law?!?She's so goofy...but we love her!Our little glamour girl!Cute little boy...even with his messy face! He's getting soooo big!

1 comment:

Julie Doyle said...

Yeah... and you were on your way to our house! Now that you know where we live - you will have to come back and spend more time!