The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Grampa Jerry and Gramma Kaye's house...

My Grampa Jerry and Kaye live just on the other side of the Snake River from Nyssa in Parma, Idaho. These pictures were all taken from his backyard! They have an amazing view!

On this island there is so much wildlife! We saw like 15 deer...if you look closely you can see them!
Is this not seriously gorgeous?! This is a view from the deck of the Sugar Factory in Nyssa... Joey and Mark using the "take a looks" on the deck
Pretty Sunset!
Clayton was having tons of fun playing in the dirt and the rocks...and scaring me to death thinking he was going to roll down the mountain into the river!My Grampa Jerry (my Mom's Dad) I wish this didn't turn out so blurry!! This is a classic Mark-ie face!
Me, Mo and Mark
Goofing around... Wow...we are HOT!!So Kaye is this seriously awesome talented lady...she's a musician and an ARTIST! She has this whole room with all her art and these were some of our favorites...
This by far was our favorite! So cool!
And this one is all painted out of tiny colored squares! And I just thought this one was so pretty!
We had a really fun night just hanging out at their house and looking at old and new pictures! Joey went on the Tiger Cruise last year with my Grampa so they get along really well...being that they have a lot in common! And it was so good to see Kaye again! I hope that we'll be able to make more trips up to see them!

No comments: