The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, June 28, 2009

I've been slacking on the blog big time lately! I have so much to catch up on...and not sure where to start! Hmmm...it looks like the end of May... We're having a pretty busy Summer so far with lots of things going on. Aspen had her 5th birthday last week (really...I have a soon to be kindergartner!!), Joey is playing lots of softball and hockey, Clayton is potty training and getting into things he should not!! And Me...well I'm not very interesting...just taking lots of pictures and doing the same old stuff a little crafting and painting along the way! You would think that with Joey being gone all weekend in Vernal for his softball tournament...I'd get in as much blogging as I could without his nagging. But I've been trying to get some yard work and housework done...and some much needed bonding time with the kiddos! I will try to post some pics of all the non-sense later today...

I will leave you with this though...

I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

~ Maya Angelou

Rest in peace, Michael. We will never forget the way your music made us feel!

No comments: