The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hill Air Foce Base Air Show

Joey and I took the kids to the Air Force Air Show up at Hill AFB this year. I think Clayton was in heaven...he thought all the planes were pretty cool! We all had a really good time, despite all the thousands of people that were also there!! Joey kept pointing out all the different military planes...and he even took over the camera while i stood in line to get food! Here are some pics of some of our favorites...it was hard to narrow it down...I think we took close to 75 pics! And we got some good use out of the new camera lens...

I'm not gonna pretend like I remember what all these planes are called...so just look at how pretty (I mean cool) they are!!





My "I love taking pictures" kids!
Me and the Dude...Joey and Aspen

No comments: