The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A little bit of softball...and Aspen's owee!

Here are some pics of my hot husband playing softball at one of the games I actually went to! It was later at night, so the pics are kind of dark...oh well!
That same night (6/3/09) we were getting ready to leave my brother's house when Aspen and Clayton came running out of the gated fence. Clayton shut the gate on Aspen and she ran right into the gate's lock thing and cut her eye pretty good! I wasn't sure if she needed stitches or not so Stepho and I took her to her work to see one of the Work Care Dr's. Luckily no stitches, and she did pretty well while the doc poked and prodded and even while Auntie Stepho washed her wound!! Here are some pics i tried to get of her at Joey's game that night! I don't understand why but she hates having her pictures taken...it drives me crazy!!

Her wound has since healed up well...with some slight scarring :( But apparently kids skin regenerates as they get older so we are hoping it will go away. Although that is what we were told about her "stork bites" on her forehead and five years later they are still there...so who knows. She is still beautiful no matter what!!

No comments: