The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words...

Which is true if you can take one!!! Okay, so our camera officially died!! I laid it to rest after last weekends attempt to pull the lens out by hand in order to snap a picture of the kids!!! It really was only a matter of time...we've had the thing for 5 years, and in technology years...that is forever!! So I'm in the market for a new one! There are so many out there, that I'm at a loss for which one to choose. Anybody have any good suggestions???

4 comments:

M. M. C. C. said...

we have a canon powershot and LOVE it. I'm sure they have a more updated version since we bought it, which most likely has more features than we have. you can do SO many things with it.

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ProductCatIndexAct&fcategoryid=113

check them out. and good luck!

Lanae said...

I also have a canon powershot and I have been very pleased. Well worth the money.

The Holders said...

I think canon's are the best. Mine is a kodak easy share and I love it but I am going to get a smaller one and I am getting a canon powershot

3 Men & a Lady said...

Wow, I haven't checked up on you in a while! I loved reading your high school tag... I had no idea you slid down the stairs in your uniform!!!! What a fun walk down memory lane doing tags like those! Your kids are adorable as ever and growing so quickly and you and Joey look great. About the camera... if you're wanting to get a point-and-shoot, I LOVE my Nikon S51. Like any point-and-shoot digital, it's delayed, but other than that, the quality is awesome. If you want something bigger, Canons are the way to go. My professional camera is a Canon 40D and works wonders. Good luck!