The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, November 1, 2008

A-1 Reunion

I mentioned in an earlier post that we had a reunion with the girls I lived with my first year at Snow College. I'm so happy that Tara and Christine put this reunion together...it was fun to catch up with the other 3 girls and catch up on what we've all been up to for the last 7 years!! We are all married now and have kids...Christine pregnant with her first and having a baby boy! Here are some before and after pictures...

Back then!
(T-B, L-R): Me, Sara, Tara, Christine, Linsey, Ashley

We all went to "Sadies" together! I remember this being so much fun! Linsey and Reggie are now married!

A murder mystery dinner that we went to!
Christine, Sara, Tara, Ashley, Me and Linsey

All of us now!
(T-B, L-R): Tara, Sara, Linsey, Me, Christine, Ashley

All of us and our kids! Notice Aspen hiding behind the toy!!

It's crazy to think how long ago we all lived together! We have all changed...but somehow also stayed a little the same! Thanks guys for such a fun day!

Just thought I'd throw these pics in here too...

Christine, Tara, and I at the Malt Shop!

In our room (I'm guessing on a game day?)
Notice Tara's Backstreet posters in the background!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I love looking back on the college years!! I had so much fun with you and Christine and realize how lucky I was to have friends like you! (And I'm still lucky to have you!)