The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Marine Corps Ball

Every year the Marine Corps has a Ball to celebrate it's birthday. I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of us at the ones we've attended. This is the only thing that I miss about Joey not being in the Marines anymore!


Joey and I at our first ball in California 2002 with Rich and Mary Nelson

Gotta love Joey's cheezy smile!!

All the guys Joey went to Iraq with... (2002)

Mary & Rich Nelson, Katie & Jordan Udall, Joey & I standing with Rick Leventhal the Fox news reporter that attached himself to Fox Company while they were in Iraq. (No I am not just fat in this picture...I was pregnant with Aspen!!!)

Joey and I at the last ball we attended.

Joey was in the sword ceremony his last year.

1 comment:

Mark and Amber Kincher said...

That was good to say that you were pregnant in that picture b/c you look SOOOOO fat!!!! LOL!!!