The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bath time!

I know he will hate me for this when he's older...but I had to post this cute bath picture of Clayton! He loves taking baths and practically begs to take one every night! Isn't that the cutest little baby bum you've ever seen? And look at that...he's actually smiling and looking at the camera!!

2 comments:

Mark and Amber Kincher said...

Yes he will hate you later for it, but it is adorable! I can't believe how big he is!

And thanks for fixing our page for us! I love it! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

SheL said...

He is so cute! Its fun when they start to enjoy the bath and don't scream the whole time as if you were beating them =)