The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Nights in Rodanthe


I went and saw this movie last weekend with my sister-in-law, Kimberly. I had been totally excited when I first heard that another favorite Nicholas Spark's book was being made into a movie! Especially because it was starring Richard Gere and Diane Lane! The movie was a little different then the book...which is to be expected...but it was weird that they left out parts of the story line. I'm a little undecided...but I think it was still a really cute movie! I laughed and of course got all teary, but it's hard not to while reading any of his books or watching his movies for that matter! Have any of you seen this movie?? Have you read the book?? What did you think of it??

No comments: