The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Watch out Hannah Montana...you've got some competition!!

Gramma Darcy and Grampa John got Aspen this really fun Hannah Montana dance/sing along kit for her birthday. It came with a DVD instruction video on fashion/singing/dancing, a wig, microphone, dance mat, and headset. So we set it up and Aspen totally loved it! She doesn't ever watch Hannah Montana...but she has some pj's and has listened to her music before, so she has the general idea of who Hannah Montana is. I got some cute pictures of her doing the warm-ups...until she heard the camera click and then she got pissed!! She was so embarrassed...so i put the whole get up on and she snapped pictures of me...I know I look HOT!! But it was really fun!!

Warming- up!
I've been caught!And now she's pissed!

Such a cute Hannah Montana!

Ooh ya...look at that hot chick! (Aspen was snapping the pictures)My Glamour shots...by AspenI know...this one is pretty scary!!!

1 comment:

Jenni M. said...

The things mom's do......