The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, July 2, 2009

[ Taylorsville Day's Parade ]

The Taylorsville Day's Parade runs just up the street from Joey's parents house every year. So the kids and I decided to meet Gramma Darcy and some of the neighbors to watch the parade together. Aspen had lot's of fun catching all the candy...and Clayton had lot's of fun stuffing it all in his mouth!! By the end of the parade he was on a sugar high!

Here's the Dude watching the parade with his bike helmet on...he watched the entire parade this way...when he finally let me take it off...his hair was soaked with sweat!! He's so cute!
Aspen with Karry watching the parade...This is Lizzie...one of the neighbors little girls. She was my little buddy during the parade and wanted to look at all the pictures i was taking! So we took one of her so that she could see her owee!Some of our favorites...I have always loved parades! I try to get Joey to take me to the SLC parade on Pioneer day every year...but he hates parades for some reason (and we are always conveniently out-of-town)...so i guess i'll have to settle with the good ole' Taylorsville parade!

No comments: