The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, July 23, 2009

[ New Look ]

After seeing V and Co.'s adorable header I decided it would be fun to change the look to our blog...deciding to go with something a little cleaner and simpler. I've always loved these mosaic header's and could never quite figure out how to do it myself...but thanks to this website they make it pretty easy! I'm not sure i'm completely sold on the simple blah background...so we'll see how long it lasts...but I do love the header!

I have more posts on their way to share what we've been up to lately...so come back soon!

1 comment:

SheL said...

I LOVE the new header!