The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, July 31, 2009

[ Aspen's 1st Dance Class ]

So I've talked about putting Aspen in dance classes since she was like 3 years old...and for whatever reason I just never did. I finally signed her up for a summer session through Becky's School of Dance and she loves it! I knew she would!! It's a combination class... so they work on Ballet, Tap and Tumbling. It was so much fun to go to the dance store and buy her little ballet and tap shoes...and we had to get her a little dance bag and some cute little outfits too! Here are some pics I captured of her a couple weeks ago...they are not the greatest because they are through the glass...but it just melts my heart to see her enjoying something that I loved so much growing up!

My creation
Leg Lifts.... looks tough!!
leg lifts
Kicks across the floor...
little kicks
Tip toe across the floor...
little ballerina

4 comments:

The Holders said...

So cute!! When Kylee is ready I would love to put her in dance. She is to big of a wimp right now. I love the picture of her doing the leg lifts!

Julie Doyle said...

Leslie~ You were only 3 yrs old when I started taking you to dance classes. It was so much fun watching you dance over the years. I wonder if you remember your first dance recital and the colored glittery sequins????

SheL said...

She is too cute!

Tara said...

How cute!! Now I want a girl!!