The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, July 3, 2009

[ Rachel's 1st Birthday ]

My niece (brother's little girl) had a birthday on May 21st!! I can't believe she is already one years old! Time has quickly gone by. I was so happy that they were in Utah for us to all celebrate together! We are sad that they had to move back to Illinois so soon! But we were able to spend about 6 months playing with baby Rachel and her Momma, and a few months with my brother too! Anyhow, I was asked to take a few pictures and instead took about a hundred! (geesh...I didn't even take that many at my kids birthday's this year!) I guess the 1st birthday is the really important!! Here are a few of my favorites...Mark and Amber I will try to get these on a disk and send them your way soon!

Rachel and Auntie Peaches (that's me)
I love this little girl!And that cute face!jumping on the "jumpaling" as Aspen calls it!Rachel playing with the "lellow" baby and stroller that we gave her...
Baby Rome...I just love this picture!
The Awesome cake!




My brother Mark and the birthday girl!

Here are more pics that were taken...

No comments: