The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, February 23, 2009

Temple Square

Last Saturday, Joey had to work during the day so my sister-in-law, Amber, and I decided to take the kids on Trax downtown to Temple Square. It was such a beautiful day! We ended up going on one of the tours...which is something I haven't done since I was little. It was only about a 1/2 hour...so the kids did fairly well! They really liked looking at all the pictures of Jesus! Here are some of the pictures from our outing...a few out of about 60 that I took that day!!Clayton, Me, Aspen, Amber and Rachel
So Cute!!! Clayton giving his sissy kisses!!
Giving Mommy kisses!!
My sister in law, Amber and my adorable niece Rachel!
The fountain we tried desperately to keep him out of!
Riding Trax!

No comments: