The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Late Birthday!

This post is truely late! I feel so bad that I never posted earlier to wish my hubby a Happy 26th Birthday! We had a small get together with family for cake and ice-cream...here are some pictures from our fun night!

Here's all of us rockin' out playing Rock Band! My sister Leah singing so well!


Happy Birthday Joey! We love you!

No comments: