The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here are some pictures from our Valentine's Day! Joey got me two of my favorite things...wildflowers and chocolate covered cinnamon bears!

They are SO pretty!
Me playing around with the camera!
The kids eating Valentine's doughnuts!
Aspen opening her gift from us!
Clayton cheesin' it up!
I love Joey and the kids SO much! I am so blessed to have them in my life! Joey is my best friend and the love of my life! I don't know what I would do with out him! The kids bring so much joy and happiness into our lives and I'm so grateful to be their Mom! I love you guys! Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Jason and Lis Day said...

Look at those cuties! Let's get together! Call me when you're free!

Lanae said...

I am totally still laughing that your adorable little boy was yelling cuss words in the temple. What do you teach that child at home? - ha ha ha. Kids totally are the best at embarrassing. I've decided that's why it is perfectly acceptable to return the favor when they are teenagers.