The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, February 9, 2009

Finally...an update!

So...I'm becoming one of those bloggers that I hate...you know the ones that never update! I don't know what has come over me...it's been like a month since I last updated! So I'm sorry...I'll try to do better! Here is a quick little tag to get me started...

Link to the person who has tagged you.Write down six things that make you happy.Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it.Tell the person when your entry is complete.

Six Things That Make Me Happy...(currently!!)

1. chocolate covered cinnamon bears
2. Sex! Come on we're all adults here!!
3. My hubby!
4. My cute and crazy kids!
5. Harry Potter
6. Girl's Night

I tag...Mo, Amber, Melanee, Tara, Lis, and Jenni!

2 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

Way to be candid and just say it!!!! Hope you guys are doing well!

M. M. C. C. said...

hey thanks for another tag.... GOSH! ha ha, I love them : )

ps.... when are we going to schedule another play date?