The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Park City 2008

Ever since I was younger my family has had a tradition to go up to Park City right before Christmas. There is this cute little ornament shop that everyone gets to pick out an ornament for the tree that year. Then we eat at this yummy little pizza place called the Red Banjo! I cannot remember a year not doing this! It is my favorite holiday tradition! It has been fun to keep doing this even as all of us got older and as our family has grown quite a bit! Here are some pictures from this year's trip!

Aspen Picked out a really cute pink "princess" ballerina...
and Clayton picked out a cool moose on a motorcycle!

The Kids...Mark, Me and Melissa...with my Dad! It was so nice to have my brother home, and all of us together! Even if it was just for the night!

No comments: