The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Elf Yourself!!

I thought this was so fun!! It is the first and only time I will ever see Joey shakin' his groove thing!!


Send your own ElfYourself eCards

7 comments:

The Holders said...

I think those are so funny. I made a bunch last year with pictures of family members. I could see joey dancing like that!!!Ha Ha

M. M. C. C. said...

I LOVE the elf videos. the best is when you take funny pictures and put those faces on the elf! it seriously makes me laugh so hard!!

Katie said...

I love this! I had to copy you!

3 Men & a Lady said...

So funny! Sorry I'm just responding about photography stuff. Give me your email again and we can chat! :)

Mark and Amber Kincher said...

That is hilarious! It totally made me laugh. We miss you guys so much! The funniest part is that I could really see leslie doing this if the kids where older.

Tara said...

Hey don't you worry my birthday is the 19th so you are right on time! Thanks!! I think her shower is going to be in Richfield but she is 6 months now and I am trying to do something with her next week before Christmas. What would work for you if we tried to do it all together?

Mark and Amber Kincher said...

I wasnt' going to post a comment, seeing as Mark already did, but my word is ainess! Really Ain-ess? Where do they come up with these words? Anyway, have fun!! :)