The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, December 22, 2008

A good laugh!


I thought you all might like a good laugh! I could not stop laughing when I got this picture from Joey's dad. This picture says it all....this is what I meant by taking family pictures was a DISASTER!!! Ha, Ha!

6 comments:

The Holders said...

that picture is hilarious!!! Joey looks high!

M. M. C. C. said...

that's awesome!!!! I totally think you should have sent that one out. I would have kept it up all year if you had : )... SO FUNNY!

I love the photos you took of the kids. they turned out so well. I'll have to get some tips from you.

Leslie said...

Joey does look high...and I look like I'm special!! I actually thought about sending them out this way...with a letter to explain of course!!

Lanae said...

Heck with the explanation, anyone with kids can relate!!! This is awesome!

Mark and Amber Kincher said...

I don't understand what the big deal is? You all normally look this way??? Am I wrong? It should have definantly been your Christmas card!

My word: makeo, made me think of you and watching"what not to wear"!

SheL said...

It is so awesome that you posted this picture! I needed a good laugh too! I loved looking at all the gorgeous pictures of your kids! Are you starting a photography business? You should. Seriously. You are very good. What kind of camera do you have?