The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, December 22, 2008

Mini Photo Shoot!

Here are some pictures from my mini at-home photo shoot! I got tons of Aspen because she doesn't mind the whole picture thing as much as Clayton does. He doesn't like to look at the camera!! But I thought I got some cute ones of both of them!!







Here are my favorites...

Aspen in her Christmas dress by the tree
Yummy!Peak a boo!
Our little Stud!!
Playing in the snow...
Clayton then realized that the snow was cold! He kept saying, "Mom, S' Fweezin!"
After a hard day's work...having a much needed nap!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

They are so cute! They grow so fast. You did a wonderful job as photographer- I should be brave and try something like that here!

Halley said...

Seriously, you two have GORGEOUS kids!!!!! Love the pictures!

Shauna said...

Cute kids and great photogrophy too!

Ashley said...

Leslie gorgeous pics & your kids are such dolls!