The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, December 14, 2008

The cow jumped over the MOON!

I don't know if any of you noticed or not, but last Friday night the moon was HUGE!! It actually was the fullest moon of the year. The reason being that it was closer to the Earth than it normally is. Anyways, no I do not want to be and astrologist...I've just been playing around with my new camera that Joey got me for Christmas (early!), and I thought these pictures were pretty sweet! So here you go...


Zoomed in as close as I could...
Joey had his spotting scope out and I thought I'd try to take a picture through it. It was actually quite difficult to line the camera up through the scope...but the result was pretty cool!

5 comments:

Mark and Amber Kincher said...

Yes ma'am I did see it! I too though that it was amazing! Which again just makes me miss living so close to you!! :(

My word is: ex oven????

SheL said...

Very cool!

Lindsay said...

How cool is that!!

M. M. C. C. said...

Michael and I were just barely talking about this. that is a really cool shot you got through the scope. I'm jealous of your camera skills : ) what did joey end up getting you?

Leslie said...

Everyone suggested a Canon Powershot...so that is what I ended up getting and I love it so much!!! I'm still getting used to it...so I play around with it a lot!