The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Women

On the 3rd Friday of every month I have a girls night (book club) with a group of friends! It has been so much fun!! Well last Friday only two of us were able to make it...so we decided to go see a movie. We went to the Gateway and saw "The Women"...and I have to say it's going on my favorites list!! I was laughing so hard that it brought tears to my eyes! My favorite was that I got to the end of the movie and realized that there were no men in this entire movie...but it was great! I definitely recommend this movie to all women!! Here is the trailer for you to see what it's about...

3 comments:

M. M. C. C. said...

I want to see this movie SOOO bad! I think it looks hilarious. was it "pee your pants it's so funny" type of funny? or only "bring tears to your eyes" type of funny? : ) ha ha

I want to read the twilight series. between you, tara and the rest of my friends I'm finally talked into it. Do you have the books I could borrow : ) please....

ALSO... we need to plan date to play with tara. what days work with your crazy work schedule?

Tara said...

Oct. 17th at 1:30 at my house! I will be mailing the official invites on monday or tuesday! I found linsey's blog if you want to look it's on my list. she is still learning to use it and doesn't post much!

SheL said...

I LOVED this movie! A very good friend of mine and I got our husbands to watch the kids (and play some XBOX lol) and we went to see this. I absolutely loved it! I used to not like "chick flicks" at all but I think I am officially converted =) Such a good movie.