The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tag...I'm it??

Okay, Mel this is for you! Happy Birthday!!

Here are 5 quirky things about me...

1. I make the bed before we sleep at night. I'm terrible at making the bed during the day, but I have to have the sheets and blankets straightened out before I get in bed or I can't fall asleep! It drives me crazy to get into a bed with tangled bedding!


2. I have a routine that I follow everytime I shower...Shampoo, Rinse, Condition, Wash body, Shave, Rinse conditioner, Wash face. Joey thinks I do it in a weird order...but it just makes sense to me!?!

3. I'm a perfectionist about weird things which is why I don't complete many of the projects I start...it just takes to much energy to complete it perfectly!


4. I hate Jell-O!! This is something Joey just found out about me after 8 years of being together!

5. I can still put my legs back behind my head!


I tag...anyone who wants to do this!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey! I found all the bedding at Target.com and the wishes decal I found on tip junkie (there is a link on my blog) then type in studio jk and it should bring it up! She sells a lot of cute stuff!

M. M. C. C. said...

hey thanks lady! I didn't think anyone would really do it : ) you're the bestest... even after all these years. speaking of, I'm feeling up to parr to play with you, tara and the kiddos. what days are good for you with work and life?

PS..I can still do the splits : ) he he

Jason and Lis Day said...

Well yeah Dun, you have to shower that way. It gives your hair enough time to soak up the conditioner and if you washed your faced before you rinsed the conditioner that it would make your face greesy duh!

The Holders said...

My order in the shower is the exact same. It just makes sense!

Tara said...

I'm sure joey enjoys that last one!! Ha ha Let's do something with Mel soon! Eric is out of town until sunday if anytime this weekend works!