The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, September 13, 2008

I just love seeing Aspen and Clayton playing and interacting with each other! They are such good buddies now and I hope they continue to be best friends as they get older! Here are a few cute pictures I took last night and this morning of them! They are too cute and I love them both so much!


Aspen giving Clayton a horsey ride!


Clayton attempting to give Aspen a horsey ride!!

2 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

They are too cute! That must be so rewarding to see your two kiddies having a good time together. I'm sure it isn't that way ALL the time!

M. M. C. C. said...

see, this is why Chanler needs a little sister, then he'll have someone to play with every day! and I won't have to do crazy things with his hair and embarrass him : )

ps.. for my birthday, all I want is for you to do the tag I have on my blog : )