The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Six Random Things...

Okay, so I know I have been terrible at posting lately! I don't know about you but if I get behind on one post, I get in a rut and tend to procrastinate all the others! So I will start with the tag, Six Random Things About Me, and I will try to get the rest on here as soon as I can, so here goes...

1. I was afraid of the water when I was little, but then was on the swim team in high school.

2. Both my pinkies are crooked!

3. I would've been a twin, but the other baby died during my Mom's pregnancy.

4. I love Peanut M&M's and Dr. Pepper!

5. I totally suck at all sport's...except for swimming and dancing!

6. I actually enjoy going hunting with my husband...and can't wait to kill something again this year!

I tag...anyone who wants to do this!

No comments: