The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, June 9, 2008

Ice Hockey!!

Alright, so summer league hockey has started up again... Joey is playing on the "Twisters" with lot's of his buddies and also my sister Melissa and her fiance Pete. They had a game tonight against "SubZero". It was a pretty good/close game...and they were tied 5-5 until Ryan Murphy (who played highschool hockey with Joey) from the other team scored within seconds of the 3rd period. So Joey's team lost...but they had a fun time! I usually don't get to watch too much of the games...between running after the kids and catching up with the other wives. But we love to go and support Joey...and when we do get a chance to watch- cheer him on!!
My lil sis...Mo in goal!

Joey (7), Travis (21), and Mo savin' the puck!

Joey (7)

Joey watching for the puck...

4 comments:

SheL said...

Awesome pics! I miss going to hockey games. It was cool to watch the Stanley Cup Finals but still not the same as being there. Have fun =)

Melissa said...

Hey! I forgot how much fun those games are to go to. Ryan is on a different team than Joey and Travis? That's got to be interesting. When do they play and where? I bet Tracen would like to go watch- he pretty much likes any sport. GO TWISTERS!

auttelf said...

Sorry we didn't come, the first game Cole tried to fall down the stairs several times. I feel like a need a babysitter just to watch the hockey games now. Jeremy said it was a great game.

Jason and Lis Day said...

I know! We miss you too! this is prime camping time. Let's go!