The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day!

Father's Day started out with cinnamon rolls in bed for Joey and the kids gave him some cute cards! From Clayton

From Aspen...notice her cute picture of daddy...and her interpretation of her name (If you look closely you can see all the letters)!!

We decided to go out for lunch at Joe's Crab Shack with the kids. On our way out I realized I forgot my camera...and Joey's response was that my blogging would go on with out pictures of Father's Day! He just doesn't understand, so unfortunately I don't have any pictures from this day :( Anyways after lunch we headed over to my Dad's house to hang out for a while and then we went to Joey's parent's house for a BBQ.


I ordered Joey's medals for him that he received from his time in the Marine's. We had to order them and get them professionally mounted...so hopefully we will get them soon! I wasn't very prepared this year...so he didn't get to open up his gift :( We are making him a shadow box with his Marine memorabilia, and his medals will be a nice finishing touch!!


Joey is an awesome father and a wonderful husband! He does so much for our family and although I probably don't tell him often enough...I really appreciate all that he does! We love you Joey and hope that you had a Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

3 Men & a Lady said...

Oh my goodness... what a darling little family you have! That's awesome that you're happy and doing well. I'm strongly considering the private thing too. Let's keep in touch!