The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, June 6, 2008

Book Tag

I thought this would be kind of fun!

The rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.

"Her face was a mass of wrinkles, all of them turning down into angry lines."


I just started reading this book on Monday and I haven't been able to put it down. I'm hoping to finish it tonight!! I have to agree with most everyone that I thought it was very weird at first...it is so different than her Twilight Series. But after like the first 100 pages or so...I was totally hooked! If you haven't read it and you want to read a good love story, I highly suggest it!

I tag... Marcie, Autumn, Katie, Tara, Lis, Shauna and Melanee (I know that's more than 5 people) and anyone else who's interested!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Too bad I don't read real books! Only about potty training and how to teach boys and why they are different! So my sentence wouldn't be too cool! Hey I found Angeline and Kortney's blogs through a friend so go to mine and check them out! They have cute kids! When do you want to hang out? Oh, Lindsey and Reggie had their baby I think on May 28th they named him Trail! Call me!