The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

We went camping with some friends for Memorial Weekend and had lots of fun!
Aspen, Clayton, Addy and Tinkerbelle the puppy!


Posted by Picasa

Here is Joey being an idiot...driving the kids tricycle down a hill!
Clayton trying to be like Dad!
Again...Joey trying to kill himself!
This is what Joey and Jason did to keep busy...

2 comments:

SheL said...

I love all your new posts! You always take the cutest pictures! The videos made me laugh =) I am glad you guys had such a good time. I wish we were in Utah and could go camping with you.

auttelf said...

Looks like it was lots of fun. Except for the 41 degrees I heard it was.Joey looks so different without his long hair hanging out his hat.