The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend

Last weekend was so much fun, but went by way too fast! We went to dinner with Travis, Marcie and Kylee on Saturday night and then played some rock band afterwards. By the end of the night Kylee was sooo tired and being so silly. She started to sing songs into the mic and we had to get her on video because she was cracking us up...

You can't see her very well but she's singing her ABC's!


We also went to the Zoo for Mother's Day! It was lot's of fun and the kids really enjoyed it. Aspen and Daddy with the Giraffes!
Aspen's little bum crack hanging out!
The bears started attacking each other!
Clayton with his cute hat!
It was a great Mother's Day! I love being a Mom and I have the two greatest kids! (3 including Joey!)

4 comments:

Mark and Amber Kincher said...

I really can't wait to see you guys!

M. M. C. C. said...

I LOVE the zoo! I've only been once and I want to take Chanler SOOO bad. Maybe we can plan a play date to go : )

Tara said...

You have been tagged!! Post 6 random/interesting things about yourself.

M. M. C. C. said...

you need a new post. this is SO unlike you! I suggest you take Tara's advice and do the tag : )