The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, May 5, 2008

Enjoying the sun!

Here are some pics of the kids earlier on Sunday enjoying the sun!

Sitting on the porch swing eating otter-pops!

I got this baby bouncer out so that baby Cody could use it while he was at our house...but look who thought was the baby today! I caught Clayton...My GIANT BABY...playing in the bouncer!

2 comments:

Mark and Amber Kincher said...

Remember who taught Aspen to eat otter-pops? I can't believe how big the two of them are getting. Man do I miss you guys.
Oh and I must say that joey's hair looks a lot better.

M. M. C. C. said...

I hadn't realized how big Clayton has gotten until I saw this picture! Last I saw him was at my baby shower and he truly was a little baby! CRAZY!!!