The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, April 5, 2008

We are going Private!!

Okay...I have been convinced! After much thought...we have decided to go private with our blog. Dang the people/perverts that make us fear for our families safety! It really comes down to keeping us safe...so we will be going private on April 19th. Please let me know if you would like to be invited. Leave us a message with your email address...or email me at ledwards@sa.utah.edu and please don't assume that we already have it. So, if we have any secret stalkers out there...please make yourself known!! Lol! We would hate for you to miss out!

Not much else to post...the kids are doing great...Joey is taking a nap...Life is good!

9 comments:

The Holders said...

i am sure you figured that i would want to be added to your blog. I am pretty sure you know my email address if not let me know!

The Holders said...

Travis said he isn't going to shave his face til i clean my car! we all know how that goes. I better get to it before his face ends up like Joeys head.

M. M. C. C. said...

I better be invited to your blog. I will let you know if I catch any secret stalkers : ) ha ha you're hilarious!!! send it to my comcast email.

Scott Edwards said...

Hey, add us scott.w.edwards@gmail.com

Jason and Lis Day said...

I'm already added right? How do I go private?

auttelf said...

I would love to be invited... I'm pretty sure you have my email

Anonymous said...

Leslie,
Please add me to your blog thing when you go private. I love seeing the pictures of you and your sweet family. I love you Love, Mom

Melissa said...

We would love to be invited- that is if you want us to be. :) My email is missyyd@yahoo.com

SheL said...

Hey we want to be added! My address is oaklandshel@yahoo.com and Tyler's is ty_chel@yahoo.com. (I don't use the oaklandshel address for emails... it is just so I could have a separate login for blogger)