The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, March 28, 2008

Public or Private?

Okay...so I've had lot's of my friends decide to go private with their blogs. And after reading an article about it I have to ask myself should I go private with our blog too? I don't think that I ever give out too much information on our page...but the whole stalker issue with my family/kids pictures kinda freaks me out.

I do have to admit that I love to look at other people's blogs! I have to laugh at myself because I have my own stalker blog list! I look at these blogs regularly and I would be so sad if they too went private. But I know that maybe eventually they will. So I will either have to give them up...or make myself known as a stalker to their blog so they will invite me!

So what do I do? I want people to be able to see our blog and have it be easily accessible for them...but I also don't want people abusing the privilege.

So what do you all think?

For know I will stay public...but if I do decide to go private I will let you know!

1 comment:

M. M. C. C. said...

well, since I sent you the article you probably know how I feel. although, it was an extremely difficult internal struggle to do it. I like to view other peoples blogs and meet up with old friends. you don't know who they are for sure til you see a picture and on blogger you can't request to be invited! ahhh... in the long run I want to protect my fam (mostly because of Mike's profession) and that made the decision.