The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter!


I'm really slow at posting these...but here are some pictures from Easter. The kids had lots of fun looking for eggs and hanging out with family! They love their new swimsuits and beach chairs that the Easter Bunny brought them!

Chocolate Fudge Easter Eggs that Dad bought the family! They were so cute!


This was supposed to be a cute family picture...but of course it didn't end up that way! Daughter like father?

I love this picture of me and Aspen!!

Hope you all had a Happy Easter!

4 comments:

M. M. C. C. said...

looks like a fun easter. you always look so cute!!

PS.. we LOVE rockband : )

SheL said...

What a cute family! I always love the pics of your kids... It makes me even more excited to have our kid. I just wish he would get here already! I am glad you had such a great Easter =)

The Holders said...

Wow Joey looks hot! You are so lucky. I just love his hair!! I think those family pictures are the fun ones. maybe not so much when every family picture turnes out that way.
Hope you had a good one!

Julie Doyle said...

Hi Joey, Leslie, Aspen and Clayton
This is a awesome website. Great Job!!!!
Love Papa Mike (Bike)