The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, April 28, 2008

A Mommy Tag

I was tagged by Melanee!

1. Typically, what time do you wake up? During the week like 6 am...on the weekends whenever the kids do...typically 7-8 am
2. On a good night, what time are your kids in bed? Their bed-time is 9 pm
3. How long have you been a mommy? It'll be 4 years in June...I can't believe it!
4. How old were you when you became a mom? I turned 21 a month after Aspen was born.
5. What is your favorite kids T.V show? Little Einsteins...Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...Tigger & Pooh...and Signing Time
6. What is your least favorite kids T.V. show? Anything on the Cartoon Network!
7. What is your favorite chore? Do I even have to name one? I hate chores...but if I had to pick one it would be vacuuming.
8. What is your favorite meal to cook? Crock pot Lasagna is by far the easiest and yummiest...and we love to BBQ! I'm sure Joey's going to read this and think "she doesn't cook!" But the question didn't ask how often I cooked! I don't mind cooking...when I have the time!
9. What meal do you cook most often? Oh crap...I didn't even see this question coming!! Hmmm...Probably something on the BBQ?!?
10. What is your kids favorite meal? Probably chicken nuggets and french fries! And Clayton loves his "nanna's"
11. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids? Wrestle/Tickle them!
12. What are 5 things that make you smile when you’re being a mom? When I hear them say 'I Love You', slobbery kisses, dancing in the kitchen, nap time (is that bad?), and when I see they've learned something new.
13. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be? I really want to go to Scotland...but they probably want to go to Disneyland...Aspen would love to see the princesses!
14. When was the last time you went out without your kids? We went to McDonald's and swimming this weekend!
15. What is your favorite pastime/activity to do with your kids? I love to play outside with them...going to the park...camping...hunting...I just love doing things with them!
16. Name one thing you said you would never say as a mother? Not sure, I don't know if I ever really thought about it?!?
17. Name one thing you do, that your own mom did? Teach the kids to swim!
18. What is your favorite quality your mom has? She has a fun, outgoing personality...she's a great Grandma to my kids!
19. What is your favorite kids book? A book called Fancy Nancy...it's a very girly book that Aspen and I love!
20. What is your favorite advice for new moms? Live in the moment...don't wish they were older because they grow up entirely way too fast!
21. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom? When Clayton was 1 month old...we found out he had Pyloric Stenosis...and he had to have surgery right away. Seeing your baby sick and with tubes and wires coming off him is the worst thing ever!
22. What is your most joyful moment being a mom? Seeing my healthy beautiful babies born!
23. When was the last time you told one of your kids, “I Love You”? This morning when I dropped them off at day care.
24. When was the last time you were told, “I love you” by one of your kids? This morning when I dropped them off at day care. It never gets old!

I tag...Marcie, Lis, Shelly, Shauna, Autumn, Melissa S. and Melissa E. and anyone else who wants to do this!

No comments: