The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, April 28, 2008

Date Night!

First, I just want to say thank you to everyone that has watched our kids lately. Our babysitter, Terah, had surgery and was out for 3 weeks! We are so thankful for our family and friends that stepped up to the challenge of watching our two rugrats! I am so happy that Terah is feeling better and that we can go back to stress free mornings! She has been such a blessing to us!

Saturday Night was our Date Night! It's not often that we get to go out without the kids, but we try to do something at least once a month. We got tickets to go the the Dierks Bentley concert at the E- Center and had lots of fun! Lee Price and Bucky Covington opened up for him...

Lee Price was really good (better than we thought he'd be)! And we found out that he wrote the song "More than a Memory" that Garth Brooks sings!

And then there was Bucky Covington... You all know him from American Idol and have maybe even heard some of his songs on the radio before. But I have to say that he is the most awkward performer!! The way he danced...made me feel sorry for him...he almost looked gay! I couldn't see what all the girls were screaming about?!? So that part of the concert was interesting...to say the least! Dierks Bentley was awesome!! We had pretty good seats to the left of the stage...and Joey had fun laughing at me when I screamed everytime he came to our side! It wasn't like I was the only one screaming!! Anyways here are a few pictures and clips...


My Camera truely did not do him justice!

No comments: