The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring Ice Show

Aspen just recently passed her Snow Plow Sam 2 ice skating class! She is skating so well and it's so fun to watch her! She performed in 2 (numbers) at the Spring Ice Show last weekend! It was so fun to get her all dressed up in her costumes and put a teensy tiny bit of makeup on her (blush, shimmer eyeshadow, lip gloss, and hair glitter)! She totally loved it...she's such a princess!! I couldn't be more proud of her...I seriously couldn't stop smiling while I watched her!! I loved performing when I was little and I'm so glad she does too! I can't wait to start her in dance lessons...I don't know why it has taken me so long to do it! Anyways, here are the video's of her at the show...Enjoy!

Witch Doctor

Raindrops keep falling on my head...

Before the show...in her Raindrops costume...
Witch Doctor Costume...
The skaters...
Grandma Julie and Papa Mike gave Aspen flowers after the show...as you can see she was thrilled!! She hates taking pictures...but really she was excited to show everyone her flowers!

Thanks everyone that came out to watch her!! She loved seeing all of you there!

2 comments:

The Holders said...

So cute. I can't wait to put Kylee in things like that. She is not as brave as Aspen though. Let us know next time she has something like that we would love to come!

Tara said...

She is too cute just like her mom!! I love the videos!