The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, April 9, 2009

April 8th

So, I realize that I'm posting this a little late...but 6 years ago... April 8th was a pretty crappy day for the hubby! And I just want him to know that I love him...a lot!! And that I'm grateful for the many people that watched over him and kept him safe that day!! Especially our Heavenly Father! I can't even imagine the things he had to get through that day so that he could make it to the next...but he did and now he gets to put up with my crazy butt everyday!! And now it's time to go to bed with that boy that I love!! 'night...

1 comment:

Katie said...

April 8th is always a day of reflection for us. Jordan almost dreads it every year. I still can't believe where our husbands were that day 6 years ago. It is crazy. I really think they were watched over and taken care of. I'm so glad they are with us now. Good post.