The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter



Here is a slideshow of a lot of Easter pics...We spent the day with our families! Had lot's of Easter egg hunts+ lot's of candy = some crazy kids and good Easter fun! The day was absolutely beautiful!

I'm hesitating posting this, but it's something I can't get off my mind...I had some time to think about the true meaning of Easter while reading a friends blog Easter morning. This family is going through something I can't even begin to imagine. My testimony is strengthened by their continued faith during such a heart wrenching time. I'm so grateful for our Savior and the many blessings he pours upon us all. I only hope that I can one day be as strong of a women and mother as Michelle is. Her family has been in our thoughts and our prayers a lot these last few weeks. I'm so thankful for the knowledge of the Resurrection and for our Heavenly Father's plan for each of us. It makes these tough times some how worth it when you know there is a Light at the end of the tunnel.

I hope you all had a nice Easter weekend!

3 comments:

M. M. C. C. said...

wow.... you have a NICE easter bunny. can he visit our house next year? : ) ha ha.... let's play soon!

M. M. C. C. said...

ps... aspen's dress turned out so cute, nice job!!

The Holders said...

Travis has been telling me about Joeys friends wife and I checked out her blog. Oh my heavens I was balling my eyes out. I have been thinking about her alot since I read that and it breaks my heart. Their strength through that has touched me and I don't even know them!