The reason I blog...

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and
keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh
your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny.
Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly
beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of
special experience."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Visit from Gramma & Papa Doyle

My Mom and Mike came to visit us for a couple of days to watch Aspen's ice skating performance in the Spring Ice Show last weekend. It was pretty cool that they drove 7 hours just to come watch her few minutes of fame!! We went to feed the ducks...which is the kids' favorite thing to do with them! Here are some pics we took...

Clayton, Aspen and Papa Mike
Gma & Gpa with the grandkids! Amber, Rachel, Clayton, Me and AspenCutest little kiddos ever!!Mom's 'annoying' mini photoshoots!!
It's so hard to take pictures that capture the true cuteness of my kids!! They both hate having their picture taken...I swear they do everything they can to avoid it! As much as I love the candid photos of them not looking at the camera...I would love to not have to bribe them every time I want to see their cute face!

No comments: